The White Lion Lodge offers four individual stilted, unique glass and thatch suites. Each has a spacious bedroom, dressing room, full bathroom and its own outdoor shower. Each suite is equipped with a fireplace, satellite television, under floor heating, air-conditioning, mini-bar fridge, tea and coffee making facilities.
Panoramic views over the riverbed can be enjoyed from your private wooden veranda. The bathroom offers twin hand basins, a spacious bath, separate rain dance shower, toilet and bidet. Natural body products will pamper your skin. The bedrooms offer twin/extra-long king size beds.
They are decorated with hand painted fabrics and custom made furniture, which blend in with nature and the environment.
Children under the age of 12 on request
- Breakfast, lunch, dinner, snacks
- Local soft drinks, water, juice, coffee, tea, local wines, local spirits, sun-downer drinks
- Complimentary Wi-Fi (Limited bandwidth)
- Two guided tours per day: a morning drive and a sun-downer drive in an open vehicle through the southern and northern part of the reserve, enjoying the Klein Karoo Fauna & Flora (Antelopes, Cape Mountain Zebras, Elephants, Buffalos, Giraffes, Birds, Klein Karoo Vegetation)
- Due to the pandemic parts of the northern Reserve are not accessible to us at the moment
- Vat (15%)
A daily Conservation Levy might be applicable as from the 01.05.2021
Terms & Conditions / Cancellation Policy
If a booking is cancelled, a voucher, value of the pre-payment will be issued, valid for 2 years
We recommend a travel insurance as payments are not refundable
Moving a booking is free of charge, subject to availability
If the booking is moved to a different season, additional costs may apply, subject to availability
White Lion Lodge occasionally offers Wildlife Specials for Nature Lovers. Our Lodge is located in the South of the Sanbona Wildlife Reserve, 3 hours from Cape Town on the Route 62 – an ideal location for a stop-over to or from the Garden Route – Wilderness, Knysna and Plettenberg Bay. You will enjoy a great wildlife experience in the Little Karoo. Specials only valid when booking is done online through our website.